Epson C43sx, C44, C42, C45 C46 Resetter Software Download
Epson C43sx, C44, C42, C45 C46 Resetter Software Download– For users of Epson Printer C41, C43, C44, C42, C45 C46 or you will find condition when your printer is having problems marked with a blinking light or a red light without blinking. Blinking light conditions or blinking red like this is a common disease of Epson printer, this sign indicates that your Epson printer needs to be reset. The term is generally used to reset itself to two circumstances.
First, when the printer detects the State of the ink cartridge that is empty it means we are required to refill ink with changing cartdige to reffil or lift then pair it again or pressing the resetter that is included in the cartridge or use toolkits resetter. These circumstances are usually marked with red resume button without blinking.
Second, when the maximum limit is print out the printer is terlampui so that the memory of the eep should hence be emptied again, in this case the printer service technicians call it with blinking. This situation is usually marked with a flashing light or power light blinking and alternating and resumes on some epson printer cartridge not moving at all when turned on.
To fix on the first case with the condition of the lamp without blinking.
- press the resume button until the cartridge cradle and shifted to a replacement. All default settings include printer when we will replace or refill the ink. Usually in an area large enough for our hands to reach out or remove the cartridge.
- press the reset button on your printer cartridge if the module has been modified with the infusion system.
- Lift up then attach it back cartdige if you do not use the printer module cartridge mods.
- on the Epson C41 C46 until we can use the toolkit resetter.
For the second case with a flashing light conditions, you can follow the steps as follows:
- make sure your printer driver is installed on your computer if you haven’t yet, please download at epson support. You can visit them through the following pages.
- Download resetter epson C41, C43, C44, C42, C45, C46 and you can download it below.
- Extract the software and run the application.
- Select the printer specifications, regions, select a port interface on the Auto Selection, and then choose OK.
- on the next menu, select Maintenance, select the Protection Counter. Then in the Protection Counter Maintenance Select Clearing the Protection Counter, and then click OK
- Wait until the process is complete. After the process is complete turn off your printer for some time and then turn it on again, until this stage your printer will stop flashing and the holder cartrid will move as always it means your printer is back to normal.
In some cases sometimes occur when it comes to this stage, the printer will turn on red without blinking. If you find a case like this it means that you have to reset the cartridnya. You can repeat the steps in the first case a few times, but don’t repeat the steps on the second case many times, because that step only in the case of blinking, if you do your printer performance will be impaired. And if it doesn’t work then you should use the resetter toolkit.